POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Poser-maps and uv-Mapping : Re: Poser-maps and uv-Mapping Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser-maps and uv-Mapping
From: Simon Lacey
Date: 29 Aug 2000 13:29:38
Message: <39ABD7A4.F38A79EE@yahoo.com>
Yes. Zygote (Poser's original creaters - its changed hands and Curious Labs have
it now) have a dragon model for sale. Its damn expensive - I don't like their
policy of charging top dollar for each model or add on such as new hair styles.
I've seen some images done with it - they are nice. Free poses are available for
it from some Poser sites linked from www.renderosity.com

Like almost everything else, the dragon model *is* available on the web at at
least one warez site; heck, even the latest release of Maya is out there. And
no, I don't have eitherof them. I just know they are there.

If you want the dragon either buy it from Zygote or if you can't afford it and
your conscience will stand it, do some research.